Just in case you haven’t picked up on it through the colours on my website, my logo (as well as all the beetroot recipes :P), I’ll let you in on a small secret; my favourite colours are the various shades of purple and green! So I began experimenting with yummy Cranberry and Pistachios! These absolutely delightful bliss balls are one of the results! The lemon zest and juice give these sweet treats a lovely kick and the combination of all 3 key flavours (Pistachio, Cranberry and Lemon) is just divine.
If you like these bliss balls then you will LOVE my Bliss Balls ebook which contains over 20 different Bliss Ball recipes for FREE!
Just scroll up to the top of the page and enter your email address in the black header bar or side panel and I’ll email it straight to you!
These Cranberry and Pistachio Bliss Balls make a delicious festive treat too – whether it’s a gift for a friend or a treat you bring along to a function/gathering.
Recipe Type: GF, DF, RSF, V, Paleo
Time 20 min
- 1 C almonds
- ½ C pistachios
- 1/3 C dates, soaked in warm water for 15min (drained)
- 1-2 T lemon zest
- 2 T lemon juice
- pinch salt
- ½ C cranberries
- extra chopped pistachios or desiccated coconut to garnish
- Blitz nuts in a processor until coarsely chopped. Remove and place in a bowl.
- Blitz the Dates, Lemon zest, juice and salt and process until the mixture comes together into a paste. Add the Cranberries and pulse until just mixed through.
- Remove from processor and add to nut mixture. Work the dry and wet together with your hands until it comes together into a big ball.
- Separated into tablespoon-sized portions and roll into balls
- Garnish with chopped pistachios or desiccated coconut.