Work with Penny
Penny Benjamin is a Nutritionist, Personal Trainer, chemical engineer, nutrition & cooking educator, whole-foods recipe developer, health-foodie, content creator, social media influencer, blogger, traveller as well as a netball player and crossfitter. Her broad and unique personal and professional experience and knowledge form the core of her logical, no-fuss approach to health. Penny is passionate about using her knowledge, easy-to-follow content and influential opinion to empower others to lead healthy lives.
Features of working with Penny
- Work with a respected and PASSIONATE health & nutrition professional.
- Penny’s previous career as an engineer (with experience in oil & gas and food & beverage manufacturing industries) brings a deep understanding of the demands of industrial and corporate careers on lifestyle and nutrition.
- Expert nutritional and fitness advice tailored to the individual.
- A logical, no-fuss, holistic approach to health and nutrition.
- The ability to break down complex nutritional theories into simple concepts that are easy to apply in daily life.
- Over 8 years experience presenting to, educating and working with groups.
- High quality, professional content.
- Access to a loyal community.
- Endorsement of your brand from a reputable and enthusiastic nutrition professional.
Penny is passionate about empowering others to lead healthier lives. Perhaps you’re an individual who is looking to improve your health, a team leader looking to inspire your colleagues, a personal trainer needing a nutrition focus for your clients or a brand that shares my passion for whole-food wellness. There are several ways I work with others:
- Nutrition consulting (including testing like genetic analysis and food intolerances)
- Nutrition & cooking programs, seminars, workshops & demonstrations
- Corporate health packages
- Expert nutrition advice
- Nutritional analysis of your menu (cafés, restaurants, catering companies)
- Content creation (including blogs, recipes, ebooks and more)
- Freelance writing & guest blogging
- Recipe development, including
- custom recipes featuring your product
- custom recipes (for special diets/food intolerances)
- Social media influencer (SMI) campaigns
- Product reviews
- Healthy restaurant/cafe reviews
- Advertising & authentic sponsored posts
- Brand ambassadorship
Please contact Penny via email@example.com to request her media kit or to further discuss the ways we can work together.
One-on-one & Small Groups
Initial Consultation (usually 60-90mins long)
This includes taking a comprehensive health history and analysis of a 3-day food record in order to best assess your best nutrition plan. Prices are $125 for in-person, $105 for online/phone consult.
Follow-up Consultation (usually up to 60mins long)
Depending on the individual you may require 1 or a few more follow-up consultations to check-in and fine-tune your nutrition plan. These are charged at $60/half hour for in-person, $40/half hour for online/phone consult.
In-home Cooking & Nutrition Classes
These are tailored particularly to the needs of to you and your family. Perhaps you need help transitioning to gluten-free, dairy-free, AIP or just need some healthier meal prep ideas for your family (and kid-friendly options), I can help. in Prices start at $100/hour (not including ingredients).
Small-Group Cooking & Nutrition Classes
Host a small group of friends for a private, 2-hr, in-home cooking class where you can all improve your healthy masterchef skills! These are $480 for up to 6 people (not including ingredients).
To inquire or book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, Penny’s media kit is available upon request. Please email Penny.
See what others have to say about working with Penny.
I’d love to connect with you on my social media channels where I love to share more of my logical, no-fuss approach nutrition and health: