Need something interesting to dish up at your next gathering? Try this dairy-free, vegan Coleslaw. Have it on a burger, wrap or just by itself!
Serves 8-10 as a side
Time – about 15mins
- 1/4 Savoy cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 red cabbage, shredded
- 3 large carrots, julienned
- 1 red capsicum, sliced into fine strips
- 2 generous handfuls fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 C Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 T homemade mayonnaise or Meadow & Marrow Great Guts Mayo (omit for vegan)
- 1 T dijon mustard
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 t apple cider vinegar
- 1 t minced garlic, or garlic powder
- salt and pepper to season
- Place all vegetables into a large bowl and toss to combine
- Place all dressing ingredients into a bowl and whisk together with a fork/mini whisk.
- Add to vegetables and toss to combine.
- Serve coleslaw at your gathering or use for food prep, keeps in the fridge for ~5-6 days.