RAW CARROT CAKE BLISS BALLS
Looking for a way to get more vegetables into you or your kids’ diets? Try these tasty lunchbox treats!
They taste great and with only 1 tablespoon of honey between 30 balls, they’re very low in sugar too!
Recipe Type: GF, DF, RSF, V, Paleo
Serves 30 balls
Time 20 min
- 2 cups grated carrot
- ¾ cup desiccated or shredded coconut
- ¾ cup almond meal
- [if you want, you could substitute some of the coconut/almond meal for protein powder or oats for a extra protein or a nut-free alternative]
- 2 T chia seeds
- ¼ cup coconut oil softened
- 1 T honey
- 2t cinnamon
- 2t ground ginger
- ½ t nutmeg
*hemp seeds make for a great addition to this mix too.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process until well combined.
- Roll into balls, coat in desiccated coconut/almond meal/coconut flour