Bone Broth has an array of health benefits, from helping to heal leaky gut, to improving hair, skin & nail strength to join health. While a cup of warm bone broth is s perfect way to get your daily dose, why not experiment with some novel recipes?! This recipe celebrates all things lamb and dukkah! Easy to throw together and results in a super delicious dinner for you and your partner/family/guests!
Time – about 30mins
- 2 lamb chops at room temperature
- 1 T Broth of Life Lamb Bone Broth
- 4 T almond meal
- 1 t black sesame seeds
- 1 t white sesame seeds
- pinch sea salt
- 1 T EVOO plus extra for cooking
- Your favourite veggie sides – asparagus, broccolini, pumpkin, sautéed onions with mushrooms etc.
- Place all ingredients into an empty jar and shake up to combine then spread out on a plate.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat with a little EVOO.
- While the skillet is heating, coat the lamb chops in EVOO then dip/coat in the dukkah mixture on the plate and transfer to skillet to cook on both sides to your liking.
- Server with your favourite vegetable sides.