There’s more than just alliteration in the name of this dip – Carrot and Cumin just seem to be a flavour marriage made in heaven! Try this dip with my Chickpea Chips, on top of a slice of Basic Paleo Bread or as a sauce for grilled lamb, chicken… any type of meat really!
Recipe Type: GF, DF, RSF, V, Paleo
Time 10 min
- 2 cups steamed carrot
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 handful parsley
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp ground coriander seed
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients into a food processor.
- Process until smooth, you may need to stop the food processor and scrape down the sides a few times.
- Taste and add more salt/pepper/lemon as desired for flavour.