CARAMEL VANILLA BLISS BALLS
The divine marriage of Caramel and Vanilla shine in these healthy Caramel Vanilla Bliss Balls. Raw, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Vegan, refined-sugar free and absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS!
Recipe Type: GF, DF, RSF, V, Paleo
Time 10 min
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup pecans
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup pepitas
- (I find this combination of nuts and seeds the most delicious flavour. However, if you don’t have all the different kinds then just make your total ‘nut and seed quantity’ equal to 1½ cups)
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1/3 cup dates soaked in hot water for 15 min (drained)
- 1tsp vanilla esssence
- Blitz nuts seeds, and chia in a processor until they become a coarse flour.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until the mixture comes together.
- Separated into tablespoon-sized portions and squish/work/roll into balls.
- Garnish with desiccated coconut if desired.