Need something new for your lunch? Try these protein-packed, easy to make paleo spiced salmon patties. Have them on a burger, wrap or even with a salad!
If you like these then try my Sardine Patties too!
Makes about 6 salmon patties
Time – about 30mins
- 1 medium plantain, grated (about 2 cups grated). You could also used potato, sweet potato or parsnip.
- 1 x 400g tin pink salmon, with the bones, strained
- 2 T Pickld Tropical Spice Mix*
- 1 T coconut flour
- 1 tsp tapioca flour
*swap out for your favourite herbs and spices if you like.
- Place the grated plantain (or potato/sweet potato), spices, flours into a large bowl. Mash-in the salmon and bring everything together with your hands.
- Use a 1/2 cup measure to portion-out even-sized patties and form into balls/patties.
- Either bake in a pre-heated moderate oven for 25-30mins, or pan-fry on a medium greased fry pan.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge.