I use this Mexican spice mix to season anything I want to give a Mexican flavour to! Try it in:
- In mince meat to make a chilli con carne
- chicken strips to make lettuce-cup fajitas
- bean or meat mix for healthy nachos
- even just over roast veggies to give them a lovely mexican flavour.
Recipe Type: GF, DF, RSF, Paleo
- 2 T ground cumin
- 2 T ground coriander
- 2 t smoked paprika
1 t red pepper flakes (to your level of chilli taste)
2 t oregano
1 teaspoon garlic powder (omit for low FODMAP)
1 teaspoon onion powder (omit for low FODMAP)
- pinch cayenne pepper
- pinch black pepper ground and salt
- Place all ingredients in a jar and shake to combine, label and store with other spices in spice cabinet.