Recipe Type: GF, DF, RSF, Paleo, Vegan
Serves 4 individual, lunch-sized salads
Time 5 min
- 1 Avocado (peeled, deseeded)
- 1 T EVOO
- Juice of 1 lemon
- dash apple cider vinegar (or your favourite vinegar)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed (exclude if don’t like garlic)
- pinch salt
- pepper to taste
+ any extra herbs and spices that you may enjoy. I love turmeric and ginger for anti-inflammatory properties! Cumin, chilli, oregano, mustard are delicious too.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mash together with a fork or a stick mixer (or combine in a blender or with a stick mixer).
- Add a little water to develop the consistency/runny-ness you desire.
- Adjust for taste/flavour
- Store in an air-tight container or jar in the fridge for 3-4 days (the acid in the lemon juice and vinegar will keep the avocado quite fresh).