There’s nothing fresher and more perfect for the palate during the humid Queensland summer months than a refreshing Thai Style Salad!
Double the dressing and use half as a marinade for beef, chicken or tempeh which you can grill and serve with or add too the Thai Style Salad!
Serves 8-10 as a side
Time – about 20mins
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
- 1 bunch basil leaves
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 red capsicum, sliced thinly
- about 10cm length cucumber, sliced thinly
- 3 spring onions, chopped (use entire length of the spring onion)
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup snow peas, deveined and sliced thinly
- 2 large/long chillies, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2/3 Cup roasted peanuts
- 2 T peanut oil
- 2 T fish sauce
- 4 T lime juice
- 1 T raw honey
- 1 t minced fresh garlic
- 1 t minced fresh ginger
- 1 small chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Place all vegetables into a large bowl and toss to combine
- Place all dressing ingredients into a bowl and whisk together with a fork/mini whisk.
- Add to vegetables and toss to combine.
- I recommend making double the dressing recipe and using it to marinade some beef, chicken or tempeh which you can then grill and serve with the salad.
- Serve and enjoy!