Impress your friends’ and colleagues’ tastebuds this festive season with these divine, yet nutritious, Christmas Pudding Bliss Balls.
Recipe Type: GF, DF, RSF, Paleo, Vegan
Serves 12 Bliss Balls
- 1 C mixed nuts (pecans, almonds and walnuts are delicious)
- 1/2 C mixed dried fruit (prunes, raisins etc)
- Juice and zest of 1/2 orange
- 1 T brandy optional
- 1 t Vanilla extract
- 1 t Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 t Ground nutmeg
- 1 t Ground ginger (fresh or naked works too)
- Pinch sea salt
- Place nuts in a food processor and process until chopped up, like a nut-meal texture.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until combined (you may have to scrape down the sides occasionally).
- Roll the mixture into balls and place in the fridge to firm up.
- Garnish further if desired or enjoy as is.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge