Penny loves to share her passion for nutrition education and healthy food that tastes great with others. Whether you’re already interested in healthy eating and just want a little inspiration or maybe you know you need to make a change but don’t know where to start, Penny can help!
Penny runs various public, corporate and private events, workshops, seminars and cooking classes. Public events are listed below, however, if you would like to find out more about holding a corporate or private event, please contact Penny here or email firstname.lastname@example.org so she can tailor an event specific to your needs.
I wouldn’t be able to run my events without the amazing support of these local Aussie businesses through product, prizes, or tastings. THANK YOU!
- COYO Australia – The best, and cleanest coconut yoghurt on the market, and from the Sunshine Coast!
- Cobram Estate – Australia’s number 1 Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Hilbilby Cultured Food – The way I start every morning and dress all my salads.
- 180 Nutrition – The first ingredient is just about any smoothie I make (except maybe vegetables!)
- Vimy St Markets – Wonderful bulk fruit & vege box service in Bardon.
- Nutiiboost – My favourite granola – super clean and deliciously crunchy!
- Teff Tribe – A great alternative pseudo-grain to quinoa, buckwheat, millet, very high in protein as well.
- The Produce Wholefood Pantry – For all your pantry needs, including Kombucha and peanut butter literally on tap.
- Grilo Protein – The future of sustainable food.
- Live Love Nourish – For the most delicious whole food baking you could ever dream of including healthy iced vovos. Yes you read right, healthy iced vovos!
- Yum Gluten Free – For everything you need for gluten-free living.
Upcoming public events:
Tuesday 26th February, 6pm-8pm, at Mason & Young 17/1932 Logan Rd, Upper Mount Gravatt, Qld 4122
Join Penny as she unpacks the foods and nutrients key to skin that looks and feels fabulous.
At the SkinFood Nutrition workshop you’ll learn:
- What exactly collagen and gelatine are and the role they play in skin health.
- The role of protein, amino acids and essential fatty acids in skin health.
- The link between gut health and skin health.
- Key foods to boost skin health.
- Simple recipes you can make at home to nourish your skin from the inside-out.
You’ll also get to TASTE all the recipes demonstrated throughout the evening!
About Mason & Young:
Mason & Young is a destination and online resource showcasing exclusively Australian Luxury, Skin Health & Wellness products. Products have been hand picked to ensure a stylish look in our homes while containing NO nasty chemicals, so that we have the best possible skin nourishment. Every item is either certified organic, natural, ethical and cruelty free or encompasses all.
Mason & Young will be offering event guests 15% off storewide on the evening of Tuesday 26th February.
Penny Benjamin will also be offering special reductions on her Nutrition program, recipe ebooks and for products from her online store!
Past public events:
Nutrition 101 Workshops
- Sun 25 Feb 2018 – Reform Studios, Mitchelton
- Sun 11 March 2018 – The Produce Wholefood Pantry, Ashgrove
- Sun 10 June 2018 – Brisbane Strength & Movement, Morningside
- Saturday 16th June 2018 – KX Pilates, Red Hill
- Sunday 17th June 2018 – The Produce Wholefood Pantry, Ashgrove
- Wednesday 8th August 2018 – The Evolved, West End.
- Sunday 19 August 2018 at The Produce Wholefood Pantry, Ashgrove.
- Tue 2nd October 2018 at U Can 2 Weight Loss & Fitness, Geelong.