Penny loves to share her passion for nutrition education and healthy food that tastes great with others. Whether you’re already interested in healthy eating and just want a little inspiration or maybe you know you need to make a change but don’t know where to start, Penny can help!
Penny is a contracted provider for the Brisbane City Council’s Active & Healthy Program and regularly runs free/low-cost workshops as part of this fantastic local government initiative. To book for any of these workshops, head to this link and see what’s coming up!
Penny runs various public, corporate and private events, workshops, seminars and cooking classes. Public events are listed below and can be booked here, however, if you would like to find out more about holding a corporate or private event, please contact Penny here or email firstname.lastname@example.org so she can tailor an event specific to your needs.
Upcoming public events:
Past Nutrition Workshops
- Nutrition 101 Sun 25 Feb 2018 – Reform Studios, Mitchelton
- Nutrition 101 Sun 11 March 2018 – The Produce Wholefood Pantry, Ashgrove
- Nutrition 101 Sun 10 June 2018 – Brisbane Strength & Movement, Morningside
- Nutrition 101 Saturday 16th June 2018 – KX Pilates, Red Hill
- Nutrition 101 Sunday 17th June 2018 – The Produce Wholefood Pantry, Ashgrove
- Nutrition 101 June 2018 – Body Tone Pilates, Tingalpa
- Nutrition 101 June 2018 – F45 Carindale
- Nutrition 101 Wednesday 8th August 2018 – The Evolved, West End.
- Nutrition 101 Sunday 19 August 2018 – The Produce Wholefood Pantry, Ashgrove.
- Nutrition 101 August 2018 – 9Round, Ashgrove
- Nutrition 101 Tue 2nd October 2018 – U Can 2 Weight Loss & Fitness, Geelong.
- Nutrition 101 February 2019 – Powered By Pilates, Taringa
- Nutrition 101 April 2019 – F45 Pullenvale
- Nutrition 101 August 2019 – The Women’s College, University of Queensland
- Meal Prep Like a Pro – Brisbane City Council Active & Healthy Program Sundays 2nd and 9th February.
- Introduction to Eating Disorders February 2020 – The Women’s College, University of Queensland
- Spring Clean Your Menu – Brisbane City Council Active & Healthy Program (4 workshops throughout July and August 2020).