Penny loves to share her passion for nutrition education and healthy food that tastes great with others. Whether you’re already interested in healthy eating and just want a little inspiration or maybe you know you need to make a change but don’t know where to start, Penny can help!
Penny runs various public, corporate and private events, workshops, seminars and cooking classes. Public events are listed below, however, if you would like to find out more about holding a corporate or private event, please contact Penny here or email firstname.lastname@example.org so she can tailor an event specific to your needs.
I wouldn’t be able to run my events without the amazing support of these local Aussie businesses through product, prizes, or tastings. THANK YOU!
- COYO Australia – The best, and cleanest coconut yoghurt on the market, and from the Sunshine Coast!
- Cobram Estate – Australia’s number 1 Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Hilbilby Cultured Food – The way I start every morning and dress all my salads.
- 180 Nutrition – The first ingredient is just about any smoothie I make (except maybe vegetables!)
- Vimy St Markets – Wonderful bulk fruit & vege box service in Bardon.
- Grilo Protein – The future of sustainable food.
Upcoming public events:
There are currently no upcoming events.
Past Nutrition Workshops
- Sun 25 Feb 2018 – Reform Studios, Mitchelton
- Sun 11 March 2018 – The Produce Wholefood Pantry, Ashgrove
- Sun 10 June 2018 – Brisbane Strength & Movement, Morningside
- Saturday 16th June 2018 – KX Pilates, Red Hill
- Sunday 17th June 2018 – The Produce Wholefood Pantry, Ashgrove
- June 2018 – Body Tone Pilates, Tingalpa
- June 2018 – F45 Carindale
- Wednesday 8th August 2018 – The Evolved, West End.
- Sunday 19 August 2018 – The Produce Wholefood Pantry, Ashgrove.
- August 2018 – 9Round, Ashgrove
- Tue 2nd October 2018 – U Can 2 Weight Loss & Fitness, Geelong.
- February 2019 – Powered By Pilates, Taringa
- April 2019 – F45 Pullenvale
- August 2018 – The Women’s College, University of Queensland