I’m a massive proponent of eating whole foods wherever possible and this Pumpkin Toast is such a great way to do so at breakfast! Inspired by Casey-Lee Lyons‘ “Sweet Potato Toast”, I’ve been having this pumpkin toast for breakfast a lot lately, it’s so easy and delicious!
Recipe Type: GF, DF, RSF, Paleo, V
Time 20 min
- A few slices of your favourite pumpkin (or sweet potato) – I use the solid end of a butternut pumpkin.
- Toast toppings of choice (Dill Pesto and Liver Pate are delicious options)
- Place the slices of pumpkin in the toaster and toast.
- I find I need to use the highest setting, 2-3 times to get them nice and crispy on the outside.
- Top with your favourite toast toppings!